ALU 80 NEO
More than just a classic
The successful TIGER ALU Series began with the ALU 80, more than 30 years ago. To this day, constant product improvements make it a popular and versatile classic. For example, the current version, the ALU 80 NEO, is equipped with an optimized running track. Individual options from our new construction kit system also enhance the classic sliding door hardware with practical functions and greater ease of use.
Optimized durability with a large range of accessories
- Versatile – large accessory assortment within a modular system
- Advanced track design – allows for easy upgrades like damping and can be adapted to individual requirements with optimized perforation
- TIGER Track – chamfered treads guarantee centered tracking and promote self-cleaning
- Smooth – Precision ball bearings and quality nylon wheels
- Corrosion resistant components
- Robust and durable stopper with adjustable holding function
- Easy installation thanks to innovative product improvements and pre-assembled components
- Optional use of the Retrofit Track
Basic sets: Boxed Set + Track
- Technical Notes
- DIN EN 1527
Maximum door weight 80 kg Height 47 ± 3 mm Minimum door thickness 25 mm Minimum door width 500 mm Use Category - Durability 6 Door Weight 2 Fire Resistance 0 Safety - Corrosion Resistance 0 Security - Door Type 1 Initial Friction 3
Schiebetürbeschlag TIGER ALU 80 NEO mit einer Tragkraft von maximal 80 kg; mit/ohne Zubehör: Revisionsschiene, Dämpfung, Softmaster, eingelassenem Tragflansch (MX), Glas, Synchron, linearem Rücklauf, oder Teleskop; Anwendung: Innenbereich; Montageart: Vor der Wand oder Deckenbefestigung; Flügelbreite ..... cm; (Laufschienenlänge ..... cm); Flügelhöhe ..... cm; Flügelstärke ..... cm; Decken- oder Wandbefestigung; Farbton Aluminium roh.
Boxed Set ALU 80 NEO
Track and Brackets
NEO 80 MX
The optional NEO 80 MX accessory kit reduces the gap between the door and the track for a modern, slim, appearance. The new approved MX NEO bearing flange minimizes the height of the sliding door fittings for wooden doors, and now also allows the adjustment of the door height while suspended.
- Height 35 mm ± 2 mm
- Minimum door thickness 30 mm
- Minimum door width 500 mm
NEO 80 Wood Soft Close
Move your door perfectly into position – without heavy impact on the stopper or rebounding. The damping system gently puts a brake on the door and pulls it automatically into place.
Sidestop X for wood doors: Damping with soft close system. Dampers are mounted directly on the wooden door.
- Minimum door width Single-sided damping 640 mm
- Minimum door width Double-sided damping 810 mm
NEO 80 Glass
For truly modern room design using glass doors, TIGER offers an easy solution with the addition of NEO 80 Glass. The glass clamp holds the glass door without drilling and now allows the height of the door to be adjusted while suspended.
- Height 51 ± 3 mm
- Minimum door width 500 mm
- Door Leaf Thickness 8–10 mm
NEO 80 Glass Soft Close
Move your door perfectly into position - without heavy impact on the stopper or rebounding. The damping system gently puts a brake on the door and pulls it automatically into place.
Sidestop TS for Glass doors: Damping with soft close system. Dampers are mounted next to the track.
- Minimum door width Single-sided damping 500 mm
- Minimum door width Double-sided damping 600 mm
NEO 80 Softmaster
The Softmaster is a practical retraction aid for pocket doors. For optical reasons and to have use of the entire doorway, the door should be fully retracted into the wall. By simply touching the door, the Softmaster pushes it out of the wall pocket for convenient closing.
- We recommend using the Retrofit Track for pocket door installations.
Accessory Kit Softmaster consists of:
- Softmaster V2
NEO 80 Retrofit solution
The Retrofit Track is ideal for pocket doors, both in new and existing construction. In addition, the use of the Retrofit Track ensures easy maintenance and upgrades at a later date.
Accessory Kit Retrofit solution consists:
- Retrofit Track boxed set incl. distance bushings
NEO 80 Synchron
For extra performance, and especially for wide openings, this accessory kit allows to operate two doors simultaneously. Push one door and the other – connected to the first door by a wear-free toothed belt – moves at the same time. You can open and close passages quickly, comfortably and impressively.
- Maximum Door width 1000 mm
- Opening width maximum 2000 mm
- A NEO 80 Synchron accessory kit requires 2 ALU 80 NEO box sets. Glass doors aditionally require 2 NEO 80 Glass box sets
NEO 80 Telescopic
With the NEO 80 Telescopic accessory kit, your rooms and doors will steal the scene. This technology precisely moves multi-leaf doors in parallel and ensures fast and easy opening and closing of large doorways. In the open position, the door leaves are stacked behind one another to save space, and can be used even in a wall pocket.
- Height 55 ± 3 mm
- Door leaf width: Minimum 600 mm. Maximum 1200 mm
- Available in 2 and 3 leaf systems
- Track length is independent of the basic set
- Door thickness 35–50 mm
- Optional Guide rail 19123D1
- Maximum weight of each door leaf with the 2-part Telescopic: 80 kg
- Maximum weight of each door leaf with the 3-part Telescopic: 55 kg
- For the NEO 80 Telescopic accessory kit, two or three ALU 80 NEO basic sets are required
NEO 80 Linear-Return
If a passage is to be kept closed as often as possible, the NEO 80 Linear-Return accessory kit offers a simple and cost-conscious solution. The sliding door closes automatically after opening by means of an expander system. Thus it is the ideal solution for rooms in which electrically driven door systems are neither possible nor desired. The door is returned at a nearly linear speed. On the closing side, an intake damper catches the door discreetly and brings it slowly to the final position.
- Maximum Door Weight 55 kg
- Maximum Door Width 1500 mm
- Minimum Door Width 600 mm
- Expander cord replacement after approximately 50.000 cycles or 3 years